The next ASG election will take place in the Spring 2015 semester. To learn how to participate contact President Jason Hosfield or visit SU-201 on the San Marcos campus.
ASG 2014 Election Results:
- President: Jason Hosfield
- Vice President: Shant Soghomonian
- Should students be allowed to smoke e-cigarettes on campus?
132 voted yes
93 voted no
>>>You can read ARTICLE V of the ASG bylaws to learn more about the election process.
DATES FOR CANDIDATES:
2014 ASG Election Dates & Deadlines
- Candidates Meetings:
1) March 27, 2014 11:00am in SU-203
2) April 1, 2014 11:00 am in SU-203
3) April 9, 2014 3:00pm SU-104
4) April 14, 2014 12:00pm SU-203
5) April 25, 2014 1:30pm in SU-104
- Election packet & letter of leadership due April 25, 2014 no later than 12:00pm
- Verification of Leadership Letter Due April 25, 2014 4:00pm
- Election Forums: April 28 & 29, 2014 12:00-2:00pm in Student Union-Quad
- Election Materials Teardown & Campaign Expenditure Form: Due May 1, 2014 @2:00pm
- Election Week:
a) Voting online: May 5, 2014 8:00am – May 8, 2014 11:59pm
b) Election results posted: May 9, 2014
Visit the Election Committee page to learn more about their role in ASG elections.