The ASG Spring 2016 election process has begun. To learn how to participate contact Senator Zach Gutierrez or visit SU-201 on the San Marcos campus.
Positions currently open for application(until 12pm 4/6/16) :
ASG President: Packets and instructions for the 2016-2017 election were available in SU-201. Deadline to post has expired.
ASG Vice President: Packets and instructions for the 2016-2017 election were available in SU-201. Deadline to post has expired.
Senator: There are fourteen (14) Senate positions
Important Election Dates For Spring 2016 Below!
- Candidate Meetings. Will be held in SU-203.
- February 18, 2016 8 am – 9 am
- February 24, 2016 11 am – 12 pm
- March 8, 2016 8 am – 9 am
- March 30, 2016 12 pm – 1 pm
- April 4, 2016 8 am – 9 am
- April 11, 2016 12 pm -1 pm
- Official Candidate Packets due.
- Official Candidate Packet containing endorsement form, application form, and leadership letter due.
- Deadline to submit is April 6 by 12 pm
- Election Committee deadline to verify letter of leadership.
- April 7, 2016 by 4 pm
- Election Forum held on the Student Union Quad
- April 12. 2016 11 am – 12 pm
- Voting Period. PLEASE VOTE!
- Begins : Monday April 18 8 am
- Ends: Thursday April 21 11:59 pm
- Election results
- Will be posted Monday April 25, at 5 pm.
Important Note: All candidates must attend at least one candidate meeting. If you cannot attend the listed candidate meetings, contact Zach Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
>>>You can read ARTICLE V of the ASG bylaws to learn more about the election process.
Visit the Election Committee page to learn more about their role in ASG elections.