The ASG Spring 2015 election process has begun. To learn how to participate contact President Mario Gaspar or visit SU-201 on the San Marcos campus.
Positions currently open for application:
ASG President: Packets and instructions for the 2015-2016 election currently available in SU-201
ASG Vice President: Packets and instructions for the 2015-2016 election currently available in SU-201
Senator: There are fourteen (14) Senate positions
March 10th- Official Candidate Packets Available in SU-201
Election Dates For Spring 2015 Below!
- March 13th- Candidate Meeting at 1pm in SU-204
- March 24th- Candidate Meting at 10am in SU-204
- April 9th- CandidateMeeting at 1pm in SU-204
- April 17th- Official Candidate Packets due
- 10am- Final Candidate Meeting in SU-204
- Official Candidate Packet, containing endorsement form, application form, and leadership letter due at 12pm (noon) to SU-201
- April 20 through 24- Campaign Week
- Monday April 20th- Campaign Week Begins
- Tuesday April 21st- Candidate Forum on San Marcos campus at 11am
- Thursday April 23rd- Expenditure form due to SU-201 by 4:00pm.
- Friday April 24th- Campaign Week ends. All campaign material must be removed by 4:00pm.
- April 27 through 30- Voting Week
Important Note: All candidates must attend at least one candidate meeting. If you cannot attend the listed candidate meetings, contact Michael Dentoni at firstname.lastname@example.org or (760)-580-0680 to set up a meeting. All meeting must be set up prior to April 17th.
>>>You can read ARTICLE V of the ASG bylaws to learn more about the election process.
Visit the Election Committee page to learn more about their role in ASG elections.