Welcome to Palomar College’s Drafting Technology program, offering AS Degrees, Certificates and Retraining for individuals interesting in creating a bright future.
Our classes are scheduled in the morning, afternoon and evenings to fit your busy schedule utilizing the latest releases of AutoCAD, MasterCAM, SolidWorks and 3D Studio Max. Classes are hands-on, challenging and fun. If you have an interest in mechanical design, engineering, machining or animation, we encourage you take a look at the classes we have to offer. Whether you are changing careers, upgrading your skills, or transferring to a four year college, our classes offer state of the art equipment and software to meet your needs. What are you waiting for? An idea is just that, an idea, until you get it down on paper. Be the next great designer or be the first, but get the best drafting education available at Palomar College.
How do you get started?
- Check out the Class Topics (What class meets your needs?)
- Look at the Class Schedule (When are classes offered?)
- Look at Certificates & AS Degrees (Set a goal, get the certificate!)
- Contact the Department Advisor (Questions?)
- Apply for Admissions (upper left corner,Yes, you have to apply!)
- Register for Classes (What are you waiting for?)