Programs of Study
For the individual looking for a well-rounded, broad-based education experience in Print, Web Design, and Motion Graphics..
For the individual desiring a short, targeted training to gain or enhance specific skills in Print, Web Design, and Motion Graphics..
Classes are scheduled in varying lengths thorughout the year, making it possible to customize a program of study to your needs:
- Semester (16 weeks)
- Fall classes start in late August, Spring classes start in late January
- Half-Semester (8 weeks)
- Summer classes start in late June, Fall classes start in late August and mid-October, Spring clalsses start in late January and mid-April.
- Camps (2 weeks)
- Generally scheduled during intersession breaks between semesters.
- Short Course (Weekend and all-day)
- Offered at intervals throughout the year as a quick start on a variety of topics, to examine new developments in Graphic Communications, and to showcase special expertise.
Check the current and upcoming class schedules for details.