To provide financial assistance to qualified students planning to attend Palomar College. One scholarship will be presented to the qualified winner at the annual Awards Ceremony held in the Spring Semester of each year. The scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis.
The selected student will receive a scholarship of $1000. An award of $500 will be made in the Fall Semester and an additional $500 in the Spring Semester.
1. Complete the Palomar College Scholarship Application form available online by clicking here
2. Adhere to all directions and guidelines.
3. Applicant must indicate on the appropriate applications that they are applying for the PACRA
Scholarship and indicate the name of the qualifying relative. (See No. 1 under Eligibility below.)
1. Open to all high school seniors who are legal United States residents in public and private
schools and to new or continuing Palomar students. Each applicant must be a relative of a PACRA member
in good standing
2. Applicants must provide official transcripts in a sealed envelope from all secondary
and post-secondary schools attended
3. Applicants must enroll at Palomar College for the next semester in at least twelve (12)units exclusive of Physical Education.
DO NOT MISS THE PALOMAR COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINE