To provide financial assistance to qualified students planning to attend Palomar College. One
scholarship will be presented to the qualified winner at the annual Awards Ceremony held in
the Spring Semester of each year. The scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis.
The selected student will receive a tuition scholarship of $1000. An award of $500 will be made in
Fall Semester and additional $500in the Spring Semester.
- Must be a relative of a PACRA member in good standing
**Please state this clearly in your application
- Enrolled full-time in Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 at Palomar College (exclusive of Kinesiology classes unless required by the major)
- Open to all high school seniors who are legal U.S. residents in public and private schools and to to new and continuing students.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Demonstrate school and/or community leadership and service
- Recipient selected by PACRA Board
- High school seniors without previous college credit – supply an official high school transcript in a sealed envelope.
- New or continuting Palomar College students – supply official college transcripts from all colleges attended in a sealed envelope.
There is no paper application. The application must be completed online. Log on to Student eservices and click on “Apply for Scholarship”. Then , complete the online application. Students new to Palomar college must file an online application to get a Palomar College student ID.
Contact JoAnne Lesser at email@example.com or(760) 747-1619.
Submit application between January 11, 2016-March 4, 2016