Registration for Spring 2015 began November 3, 2014.
The Palomar College Class Schedule is accessible online at http://www.palomar.edu/schedule.
Printed copies of the Class Schedule are available at our five Palomar Education Centers and County Public Libraries within our college district.
Spring 2015 full semester and Fast Track 1 classes will begin January 12, 2015.
Important student information below:
ENROLLMENT SERVICES BULLETIN!
- Check for your Spring 2015 enrollment date on your eServices “Welcome” tab.
- Tips to minimize registration / login problems:
1) Make sure that any password issues have been resolved prior to your enrollment date and time. Contact the admissions office if you are having trouble accessing your online account.
2) Make sure that all past due fees have been paid and any holds have been addressed to avoid delay in registration.
3) The spring class schedule is available now online. You may begin planning your class schedule now so that you can enroll immediately on your date and time. Have a back-up plan in place in case your 1st choice class is full.
- There is a new priority enrollment system in place, which rewards students who work toward their academic goals. New rules include:
o Students in their final semester prior to graduation or transfer receive higher priority (1 time only) with a petition for early graduation submitted to the Evaluations Office or by meeting with a counselor in the Counseling Office.
o Students may increase their priority by completing an assessment test and orientation and meeting with a counselor for an educational plan.
o Students with over 90 degree applicable units will drop in priority.
o Students who do not maintain a 2.0 GPA or complete less than 50% of their coursework will drop in priority.
o Students may appeal with the admissions office for a reinstatement of priority registration with documented extenuating circumstances, or for those pursuing a high unit major.
- Contact Palomar College Admissions for details (760) 744-1150 x 2164.
- Don’t be late, register on your date!