The ATRC computer labs are located on the ground floor of the San Marcos campus library. They are for the use of current, actively registered students only. Student login is required to use the ATRC computers.
- The open lab in LL-103 contains 80 workstations.
- The 4 specialized ADA workstations with special software and furniture are also in LL-103.
- There are 2 classroom labs (LL-104 and LL-109) which are open to student use when not reserved for a class.
- Each classroom lab contains 30 student workstations, and an instructor workstation hooked to a data projector.
- The classroom labs can be reserved by faculty to hold semester length classes or conduct single class sessions as needed.
- Students using the classroom labs will be given 30 minutes warning in order to vacate before a class is due to arrive.
- All workstations in the ATRC computer labs allow printing through a pay-for-print process; For details on this process please see ATRC computer lab printing.
The labs are intended to be a place that students can work on academic assignments, projects and research. Anyone disturbing the order or safety of the labs will be asked to leave.
Computer Lab Operating Hours
|January 3 to January 29
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Students looking for an alternate computer lab venue may wish to consider the student computer lab in room SU-28.