Students who are interested in any internship can email their resume directly at to Erick Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideally, all interested students should send him their
We’ve ranked the top 10 ten online real estate degree programs below. The specific programs and options offered by each of these institutions vary, and the criteria for becoming a sales agent or broker differ between states. The only basic requirements, though, are some education and obtaining a state’s license in real estate.
Earning a real estate degree online allows students to develop and build the skills, understanding, and eventual experience necessary to successfully operate as an agent of the real estate market and trade – helping clients to buy, sell, and evaluate property. Real estate students acquire and refine a diverse range of knowledge in fields such as law, business, psychology and market economics.
Spanning the corners of the country, as well as a range of costs, commitments, and specializations, these ten programs all provide a common foundation in teaching the business of real estate, and all will prepare students to test for and obtain their state’s license. The schools on our list are all fully-accredited, not-for-profit institutions. For more information click on the pictures
Students pursuing an Associate in Science for Transfer in Business degree (AS-T Business) may now take BUS 136, Personal Finance, to meet the Area E requirement, beginning Fall 2015. Please consult your Palomar counselor for further information about this requirement.
Learn how to develop successful financial skills that will have an immediate and future impact on your life and increase your chances for achieving long-term financial security!
Some of the areas that will be covered in the course are:
• Money management/budgeting
• Introduction to personal income taxation
• Comparison of banks and other financial institutions and the services they provide
• Assessing the different types of consumer credit, including credit cards and loans
• Strategies for getting a good deal when purchasing or leasing an automobile
• Selecting and financing housing
• Strategies for purchasing different types of insurance:
• Stocks, bonds and mutual funds, including participation in a simulated investment game where prizes will be awarded to the winners
• Retirement and estate planning
• Time value of money concepts
• Movie day, including refreshments!
• And many more….!!!
The course will be taught by Joel Glassman, CPA, CFP®. If you have any questions about the course, please contact Joel at email@example.com or
(760) 744-1150 x2500.
Also visit the following link for Gainful Employment
GET AHEAD THIS SUMMER!
Receive full credit in just 6 weeks (June 15 to July 23)
Enroll in BUS- 100 INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS
Preparation for survival within the global economy. Topics such as small business management, managerial theory, international business, and marketing represent several important class components. Includes strong career guidance component
|SECTION 50514||SECTION 50606|
|MW 9:00-12:50 pm||TH 5:30-9:20 pm|
|Room: MD 332||Room: MD 329|