Also visit the following link for Gainful Employment
GET AHEAD THIS SUMMER!
Receive full credit in just 6 weeks (June 15 to July 23)
Enroll in BUS- 100 INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS
Preparation for survival within the global economy. Topics such as small business management, managerial theory, international business, and marketing represent several important class components. Includes strong career guidance component
|SECTION 50514||SECTION 50606|
|MW 9:00-12:50 pm||TH 5:30-9:20 pm|
|Room: MD 332||Room: MD 329|
You can click any image to view full screen and esc to exit.
Enroll in a hands-on, interactive and practical skills class These keyboarding courses on the computer include:
- Introduction to computer hardware and software.
- Practice of good keyboarding techniques.
- Touch typing of alphabetic keyboard.
- Location and correct fingering of numeric, symbol, and punctuation keys.
- Basic document formatting on Word 2013
- Development of proofreading skills.