The Business Administration Department offers supplemental instruction, on a walk-in basis, in MD-335 in the following courses:
- Financial & Managerial Accounting (ACCT 201 & 202)
- Bookkeeping (ACCT 101)
- QuickBooks (ACCT 110)
- Payroll (ACCT 115): FINAL PROJECT only
- Accounting Spreadsheet (ACCT 104)
- Keyboarding Beginning & Intermediate (BUS 165 & 166)
- Data Entry Skills (BUS 169)
- Word Basic & Advanced (BUS 170 & 171)
- Excel Basic (BUS 175)
- Access Basic (BUS 180)
- PowerPoint for Business (BUS 185)
- Internet for Business (BUS 190)
FALL 2017 HOURS: Monday to Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Fridays 8:00 am to noon.
CONTACT: Lourdes Runk x2494 for more information!
For a complete list of FREE instructional assistance/tutoring services at Palomar College go to Tutoring Services