Child Development Permit

The state of California Commission on Teacher Credentialing issues Child Development Permits for ECE.  State-funded centers and many public and private employers require the permit.  The Child Development Permits are separate from the certificates and degrees issued by Palomar College.

The following matrix gives information about the permit/licensing requirements for the state of CA:


Our full-time faculty members (Bob, Diane, Jenny and Laurel) are able to provide Verification of Completion (VOC) of your state permits. Please see one of them for VOC and permit advising!

You can also go to for more information about the permit.