In addition to utilizing resources from the Student Resource page, take a look at some of the advice below.
Advice from Counselors
- Getting Prepared for the Semester
- 7 Steps for Success in College
- How to Combat Test Anxiety
- Pr.O.M.P.T. handout
- Stress Reduction Techniques
- Academic Planning Power Point
Advice from Students
- Advice for Students by Students Video
Listen to advice given by Palomar students ready to transfer to the university.
- College Readiness Brochure
One of the biggest mistakes that students make is treating college as if they were high school. Part of student success includes understanding some of the differences between high school and college.
- Interactive Student Tutorials to Prepare for Online Learning
- Computer Readiness Test
- Cost Calculator
- Daily Schedule Calculator
- Study Schedule
Resources for Students
- See short descriptions for Academic Support, Academic Programs, Financial Support, and Social Support.
- Additional Student Resources.