Advice from Counselors
- Getting Prepared for the Semester
- 7 Steps for Success in College
- How to Combat Test Anxiety
- Pr.O.M.P.T. handout
- Stress Reduction Techniques
Advice from Students
- Advice for Students by Students Video
Listen to advice given by Palomar students ready to transfer to the university.
- College Readiness Brochure
One of the biggest mistakes that students make is treating college as if they were high school. Part of student success includes understanding some of the differences between high school and college.
- Interactive Student Tutorials to Prepare for Online Learning
- Computer Readiness Test
- Cost Calculator
- Daily Schedule Calculator
- Study Schedule
How to Videos
Click on the image to view the 6 dimensions of Wellness to learn more.
- Behavioral Health Community Referrals
- Resources for Behavioral Health Services