Here are a few things to help your semester be successful!
- Parking permits are required. Without one, you will get a ticket. Arrive early. Parking is crazy the first two weeks of the semester!
- Buy your textbooks ASAP (if you cannot afford to buy your books at the start of the semester, ask your instructor if a copy can be put on reserve in the library). Search for your books online as well!
- Get organized! Use a calendar, plan each day of the week so you will know what you need to be doing! Use time after class to study.
- Don’t miss the first day of classes or you may be dropped!
- Be sure you pay all class fees. If you added courses you might need to pay additional fees.
- You can still apply for financial aid throughout the year.
- Be familiar with the drop dates and deadlines.
- Exchange email and phone information with a classmate. This is your connection in case you miss class.
- Check your Palomar College email account through eServices regularly. Important college information goes to this account.
Your path to graduation begins on the first day!
See more Advice from Counselors
Last modified on September 26, 2021