“The Curriculum Committee shall be the preeminent body for the development and recommendation of curricular policy to include philosophy, goals, strategic and long-range planning. The Curriculum Committee shall coordinate, evaluate and review the college curricula to encourage innovation and excellence in instruction. “
Meetings and Deadlines
- Fall 2017 Curriculum Committee Membership
- 2016-2017 Curriculum Committee Goals
- Curriculum Committee Gov Structure
- Academic Divisions and Departments Fall 2017
Curriculum Approval Process
Each course goes through an extensive approval process facilitated by CurricUNET. Click on the link below for more information and to see the approval process.
- Cross-Disciplinary-Prerequisite, Corequisite, and Advisory
- Deactivation of an Instructional Program
- Degree & Certificate Guidelines
- Model District Policy
- Multicultural Requirement Criteria
Cross-Listing and Scheduling
- Cross-Listing Policies and Checklist
- Cross-listing and Scheduling Agreement Form – Departments should complete this form prior to cross-listing courses and submit to the Curriculum Committee. Agreements should be regularly assessed and edited as enrollment changes occur.
Cross-Listing/Scheduling AgreementsA list of cross-listed course agreements between departments.
Departments Course Agreement Geography/Geology/Graphic Communications Imaging and Publishing GEOG/GEOL/GCIP 158 GEOG/GEOL/GCIP 158 Agreement Industrial Technology/Drafting Technology/Engineering/Welding IT 1190/DT 190/ENGR/190/WELD 190 IT/DT/ENGR/WELD 190 Agreement Legal Studies (Business)/Political Science PS 121/LS 121 LS/PS 121 Agreement Legal Studies (Business)/Political Science PS 240/LS 240 LS/PS 240 Agreement Sociology/Psychology SOC 105/PSYC 105 SOC/PSYC 105 Agreement Sociology/Psychology SOC 125/PSYC 125 SOC/PSYC 125 Agreement Sociology/Psychology SOC 205/PSYC 205 SOC/PSYC 205 Agreement Drafting/Engineering DT 113/ENGR 113 DRAFT.ENGR 113 Agreement