How to Apply?
Program Minimum Requirements
Minimum of 18 years old and high school graduate or GED
- Attend a RDA Orientation (See orientation schedule on the Orientations tab above)
- Enroll as Palomar College student
- Pass prerequisite classes, DA 50 & DA 57, with a ‘C’ or better (Applications of students attending prerequisite courses will be accepted)
- Pass or show eligibility for English 50, 100 or ESL 103 with a ‘C’ or better
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Have excellent hearing, vision and communication skills
Complete application packets require:
- Completed Palomar College RDA Application
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- All College Transcripts ( other than Palomar College)
- Proof that you are eligible for or have passed English 50, 100, or ESL 103
- Proof that you are currently attending or have passed DA 50 & DA 57
RDA APPLICATION PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED:
April 15th – May 8th, 2015.
Applications turned in before or after the application period will be returned!
Completed application packets are only accepted by postal or campus mail addressed to:
Palomar College – Dental Assisting 1140 W Mission Rd San Marcos, CA 92069
Once application packets are received and determined eligible, applicants will be required to:
- Complete and return medical, immunization, dental and vision forms
- Get CPR-BLS for healthcare providers certification
Then, official acceptance to the program will be determined and you can enroll ito the RDA classes!