How to Apply?
Program Minimum Requirements
Minimum of 18 years old and high school graduate or GED
- Attend a RDA Orientation (See orientation schedule on the Orientations tab above)
- Enroll as Palomar College student
- Pass prerequisite classes, DA 50 & DA 57, with a ‘C’ or better (Applications of students attending prerequisite courses will be accepted)
- Pass or show eligibility for English 50, 100 or ESL 103 with a ‘C’ or better
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Have excellent hearing, vision and communication skills
Complete application packets require:
- Completed Palomar College RDA Application
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- All College Transcripts ( other than Palomar College)
- Proof that you are eligible for or have passed English 50, 100, or ESL 103
- Proof that you are currently attending or have passed DA 50 & DA 57
RDA APPLICATION PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED:
July 22nd- Aug 5th, 2014
DECEMBER 1ST -DECEMBER 17TH, 2014
Applications will also be accepted in April 2015 . Specific dates will be posted soon.
Applications turned in before or after the application period will be returned!
Completed application packets are only accepted by postal or campus mail addressed to:
Palomar College – Dental Assisting 1140 W Mission Rd San Marcos, CA 92069
Once application packets are recieved and determined eligible, applicants will be required to:
- Complete and return medical, immunization, dental and vision forms
- Get CPR-BLS for healthcare providers certification
Then, official acceptance to the program will be determined and you can enroll ito the RDA classes!