How to Apply?
Program Minimum Requirements
Minimum of 18 years old
High school graduate, GED, or college degree
- Attend a RDA Orientation (See orientation schedule on the Orientations tab above)
- Enroll as Palomar College student
- *Pass prerequisite classes, DA 50 & DA 57, with a ‘C’ or better (Applications of students attending prerequisite courses will be accepted)
- *Pass or show eligibility for English 50, 100 or ESL 103 with a ‘C’ or better
- *Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Have excellent hearing, vision and communication skills
Complete application packets require:
- Completed Palomar College RDA Application
- Proof of High School Diploma, GED or College Degree
- All College Transcripts (other than Palomar College)
*Program requirements may change starting for Fall 2018 applicants due to CODA, ADA or DAMB accreditation requirements. Changes will be posted as soon as possible.
RDA APPLICATION PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED April 13th-20th,2017
Completed application packets are only accepted by postal or campus mail addressed to:
Palomar College – Dental Assisting 1140 W Mission Rd San Marcos, CA 92069
Once application packets are received and determined eligible, applicants will be required to:
- Complete and return medical, immunization, dental and vision forms
- Get CPR-BLS for healthcare providers certification
Then, official acceptance to the program will be determined and you can enroll ito the RDA classes!