How to Apply?
Program Minimum Requirements
Minimum of 18 years old and high school graduate or GED
- Attend a RDA Orientation (See orientation schedule on the Orientations tab above)
- Enroll as Palomar College student
- Pass prerequisite classes, DA 50 & DA 57, with a ‘C’ or better (Current enrollment in prerequisites at the time of application is accepted)
- Pass or show eligibility for English 50, 100 or ESL 103 with a ‘C’ or better
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Have excellent hearing, vision and communication skills
Complete application packets require:
- Completed Palomar College RDA Application
- High School Transcripts
- All College Transcripts
- Proof that you are eligible for or have passed English 50, 100, or ESL 103
- Proof that you are currently enrolled in or have passed DA 50 & DA 57
NEW Application Dates: RDA APPLICATION PACKETS ARE ACCEPTED BETWEEN APRIL 15, 2014 and MAY 30, 2014! Applications turned in before April 15th or after May 30th will be returned!
Completed application packets are only accepted by postal or campus mail addressed to:
Palomar College – Dental Assisting 1140 W Mission Rd San Marcos, CA 92069
Once application packets are recieved and determined eligible, applicants will be required to:
- Complete and return medical, immunization, dental and vision forms
- Get CPR-BLS for healthcare providers certification
Then, official acceptance to the program will be determined and you can enroll ito the RDA classes!