Dental Assisting Orientation Dates & Times:
- Wednesday, March 1st at 5:00pm
- Monday , March 20th 12:00pm
Orientations are in room HS 108 map to HS 108
- Reservations are not needed to attend and late arrivals will not be admitted.
- You can enroll in prerequisite courses( DA 50 & DA 57) before attending an orientation.
- You cannot apply for the RDA program with out attending an orientation with in the last 2 years of applying.
RDA program applications are available at orientations.
Please allow time for parking and possible construction traffic. Visitor parking passes are available at Campus Police.Orientations start on-time and usually last 30 to 45 minutes.