Posts in category Uncategorized
The first in a full line of vocational trucks from Cat, the Class 8 CT660 redefines heavy-duty by delivering all the power, performance and productivity you expect
Call Michelle (Workforce & Community Development) at (760) 891-7891
Or click on the link below for more information:
Heavy-Duty Vehicle Inspection Program (HDVIP)
Periodic Smoke Inspection Program (PSIP)
Participants in the course receive:
- Hands-on training on the correct administration of the SAE J1667 Snap Acceleration Smoke Test Procedures for Heavy-Duty Diesel Powered Vehicles which is required under both smoke inspection programs;
- Basic smoke emissions troubleshooting and repair; and
- Assurance that your technicians will be up-to-date on California s heavy-duty vehicle inspection programs.
Diesel Exhaust After-Treatment and Maintenance (DEAM):
Diesel exhaust after-treatment technology including wall-flow diesel particulate filters (DPF) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems are at the forefront of clean diesel technology. CCDET’s Diesel Exhaust After-treatment Maintenance training covers the following:
- background on why diesel particulate filters are necessary;
- how the technology filters particulate matter (PM) and how regeneration strategies such as passive and active systems operate;
- explores how filters might fail as well as preventative maintenance practices to avoid break downs;
- an overview of SCR systems used on heavy-duty diesel engines.