Inserting a YouTube video in WordPress:
1. Create your new Post & Title it
2. Go to the YouTube video you want to insert into your Post. You can copy the URL at the original video site or if the URL is really long, you can get the shorter URL version by clicking on the “Share” button under the video. Select and copy the short version of the URL.
3. Go back to your WordPress Post and and paste in URL into the body text area.
4. Update and Preview Changes
5. Now you can add text to your post by clicking on the Visual tab.
6. Click the Update button after making all your changes.