- Book Vouchers/Book Grants
- Counseling (Academic, Transfer, Career, and Personal)
- Priority Registration
- Student Success Workshops
- College Application Fee Waivers for Four-Year Universities (UC & CSU)
- Financial Aid Application Assistance
*To initiate services, new EOPS students must first attend the New Student Orientation*
- Social Activities
- Referral Services
- Bilingual Services
- Cross-cultural Events
- Registration Assistance
BOOK VOUCHER GRANT (available 48 hours after 1st contact appointment)
The book voucher amount for Summer 2014:
Please be advised that the EOPS book voucher will only be available for use at the Palomar College book store or at the OFF Campus book store. EOPS will not cover books purchased on line or anywhere else other than those two places of business.
NEW BOOK GRANT POLICY
Due to the limited funds in book grants, the following restrictions will apply this semester for grant reimbursement:
1. New student’s required text books that were purchased prior to their EOPS orientation from another vendor other than the On Campus or Off Campus bookstore.
2. Required text books that are only available from outside vendors. Students must provide a written statement and the course syllabus from the instructor indicating that the text is only available outside of the On Campus or Off Campus Bookstores AND provide original receipts.
3. Students with special majors such as Art when supplies are needed.
Continuing students that purchased their books from other vendors will not be reimbursed unless item number 2 applies. The combination of a student’s book voucher and book grant will not exceed the book voucher amount allowed.