- Book Vouchers/Book Grants
- Counseling (Academic, Transfer, Career, and Personal)
- Priority Registration
- Student Success Workshops
- College Application Fee Waivers for Four-Year Universities (UC & CSU)
- Social Activities
- Referral Services
- Bilingual Services
- Cross-cultural Events
- Registration Assistance
*To initiate services, new EOPS students must first attend the New Student Orientation and see an EOPS Counselors*
FALL 2015 BOOK VOUCHER GRANT (available 48 hours after 1st contact appointment)
BOOK GRANT POLICY
The EOPS Department provides grants with the following key factors.
- Student majors that do not require textbooks. Such as Photography, Art, Welding, etc.
- Student must provide original receipts and the course syllabus indicating that the course supplies are required.
- The combination of the book voucher and supplies cannot exceed the full book voucher amount allowed.
- Any reimbursement is up to the maximum amount of the book voucher based on the student’s enrollment status for the semester.
- Grants and/or reimbursement will NOT be provided for the following:
- Required textbooks that are only available from outside vendors
- Instructors selling textbooks in the classroom
- Online access fee
- Equipment (i.e., cameras, calculators, etc.)