- Book Vouchers/Book Grants
- Counseling (Academic, Transfer, Career, and Personal)
- Priority Registration
- Student Success Workshops
- College Application Fee Waivers for Four-Year Universities (UC & CSU)
- Social Activities
- Referral Services
- Bilingual Services
- Cross-cultural Events
- Registration Assistance
*To initiate services, new EOPS students must first attend the New Student Orientation and see an EOPS Counselors*
FALL 2015 BOOK VOUCHER GRANT (available 48 hours after 1st contact appointment)
BOOK GRANT POLICY
Due to the limited funds in book grants, the following purchases will NOT be reimbursed:
- Books purchased online or locations other than the On-campus Book Store.
- A new EOPS student’s required text books that were purchased prior to their EOPS orientation from a vendor other than the On Campus Bookstore.
- Course supplies such as those required for art classes.
Book purchase exception: Students with special majors must provide original receipts and the course syllabus from the instructor indicating that the course supplies are required. The combination of the student’s book voucher and book supplies cannot exceed the book voucher amount allowed.