- Book Vouchers/Book Grants
- Counseling (Academic, Transfer, Career, and Personal)
- Priority Registration
- Student Success Workshops
- College Application Fee Waivers for Four-Year Universities (UC & CSU)
- Social Activities
- Referral Services
- Bilingual Services
- Cross-cultural Events
- Registration Assistance
*To initiate services, new EOPS students must first attend the New Student Orientation and see an EOPS Counselors*
FALL 2015 BOOK VOUCHER GRANT (available 48 hours after 1st contact appointment)
BOOK GRANT POLICY
The EOPS Department provides grants with the following key factors.
- Student majors that do not require textbooks such as Photography, Art, Welding, etc. may be reimbursed for supplies and materials. In situations such as these, a student must provide original receipts and the course syllabus indicating that the course supplies are required. The combination of the book voucher and supplies cannot exceed the full book voucher amount allowed.
- Any reimbursement is up to the maximum amount of the book voucher based on the student’s enrollment status for the semester.
- Grants and/or reimbursement will NOT be provided for the following:
- Required textbooks that are only available from outside vendors
- Instructors selling textbooks in the classroom
- Online access fee
- Equipment (i.e., cameras, calculators, etc.)