Trio Educational Talent Search (ETS) is a federally funded program offered through Palomar College in partnership with EUSD and EUHSD. The purpose of ETS is to identify, select, and assist low-income and potential first-generation students to continue in and to graduate from secondary school and enroll in a post secondary educational program. Talent Search also encourages persons who have not completed education programs at the secondary or postsecondary level to enter or reenter and complete postsecondary education. The goal of Talent Search is to increase the number of youth from disadvantaged backgrounds who complete high school and enroll in and complete their postsecondary education.
- Academic Advising
- Postsecondary Exploration
- Postsecondary Application Assistance
- Financial Aid and Scholarship Advising
- Financial Aid and Application Assistance
- College Entrance Examination Information
- College Registration Assistance
- Career Awareness and Planning
- Connections to Tutorial Services
- College Campus Tours and Visits
- Plus many more!