Welcome to the Palomar College Evaluations and Records office, a division within Enrollment Services. Our office can be found on the west end of the Student Services Center (SSC), directly across from the flag pole.
Important Announcements and Deadlines
Petitions for Graduation and Diplomas
- The Evaluations Office is currently processing Fall 2016 degree evaluations.
- Students will receive an email once the petition for graduation has been processed.
- Diplomas will be printed and mailed once the petition for graduation has been processed, all grades are final, all transcripts and test scores are received (if applicable), and the degree has been officially awarded in the student’s Palomar record.
- Diplomas will be mailed to the address submitted by the student on the petition for graduation. If you move, and would like us to send your diploma to a new address, please contact us at email@example.com in addition to officially changing your address with the Palomar Admissions office.
- TIP: Official transcripts, official test scores, and course substitution petitions must be on file with the Records and Evaluations Office in order for us to process your petition for graduation. To verify we have received these items, you may contact the Records Office at 760-744-1150, extension 2269.
- Obtain your graduation petition here on the Palomar website or at the Records and Evaluations Office.
- Spring 2017 petitions for graduation are due by February 28, 2017
- Please Note: Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) students should submit their petition much earlier than the Palomar deadline for timely processing.
- Summer 2017 petitions for graduation are due by June 30, 2017
Palomar College will be CLOSED from December 23, 2016 through January 2, 2017, and will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, January 3, 2017. Have a safe and happy holiday break!