- No loan checks will be released until 30 days after the first day of each semester.
- If you do not maintain Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress, your loan check WILL NOT be mailed to you and your disbursement will be cancelled.
- If you drop below half-time status (6 units) at any time during the semester that is covered by the loan certification, you will lose your eligibility status.
- If you are applying for only one semester, you will receive two checks during the semester. Loan amount eligibility is based on completed units at the time of loan application. For example: For Subsidized Loans, 1st year students (0-29 units) are eligible for $3,500. 2nd year students (more than 30 units completed) are eligible for $4,500.
- ALL financial aid CAN NOT exceed the total cost of attendance for your loan period as determined by Palomar College
Last modified on August 1, 2013