- ABWA National Scholarship (American Business Women’s Association)
- Minerva Associates has launched a national scholarship in conjunction with the American Women’s Business Association (ABWA) to help women grow, prosper and become leaders in business. This is a national essay contest and we want to know “the most creative way you have overcome prejudice in a school, social, work or professional setting.” The scholarship will award the winner of the essay contest two thousand dollars for the 2015 Fall semester. Enter here: http://minerva-associates.com/national-scholarship/
- L P Guerra has launched a national scholarship in conjunction with the American Women’s Business Association (ABWA) to help women grow, prosper and become leaders in business. This is a national essay contest and we want to know “What life experiences have shaped who you are today and what challenges have you overcome in achieving your education (i.e. financial, personal, medical, etc.)? ” The scholarship will award the winner of the essay contest two thousand dollars for the 2015 Fall semester. Enter here: http://lpguerra.com/national-scholarship/
- American Indian Services – Link to Website – Deadlines vary
- U.S Army Women’s Foundation Legacy Scholarship- Up to $1,000 The Legacy Scholarships are available for tuition assistance for technical certification, coursework at a community college level or four year academic institution, and graduate schools. To find out more about eligibility requirements and application, please visit: http://www.awfdn.org/programs/legacyscholarships.shtml
- AspiringNurse.com – Nursing Scholarship Amount of Award: $1,000 Deadline: Varies Nursing, Medical, Health related fields http://www.aspiringnurse.com/ http://www.aspiringnurse.com/nursing-scholarship/
- Association on American Indian Affairs Link to Website – See website for application. Open to American Indian and Alaska Native students who are 1/4 Indian blood or more and are enrolled members of their tribe. Applications can be mailed to: Lisa Wyzlic Director of Scholarship Programs Association on American Indian Affairs 966 Hungerford Dr, Ste 12-B Rockville, MD 20850
- Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) – Link to Website – Deadline: April 1 each year
- A.W. Bodine-Sunkist Memorial Scholarship-$2,000 Deadline: April 30th Return your completed application to: A.W. Bodine – Sunkist Memorial Scholarship ProgramSunkist Growers P.O. Box 7888 Van Nuys, CA 91409-7888 http://www.sunkist.com/about/bodine_scholarship.aspx
- BestOnlineCollege.org – Undergraduate Scholarship Amount of Award: $1,000 Deadline: Varies Undergraduate Students http://www.bestonlinecollege.org http://www.bestonlinecollege.org/undergraduate-scholarship/
- BIOCOM Scholarship – Link to Website Deadlines vary
- Binpress Scholarship for Open Source- $500 Scholarship for students majoring in Computer Science. For further requirements and to apply please click here!
- BlazeWIFI- $500 college scholarship in 2015 to help promote higher education and improve internet literacy and connectivity in small towns and rural cities across America- Link to the website for more info and to apply!
- California Transportation Foundation Scholarships – Link to Website Deadlines vary
- Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2014 Disability Scholarship- Open to students with any type of disability, including but not limited to physical disabilities, medical conditions, mental & psychiatric conditions, speech & language, learning disabilities, medical conditions, and other disabling conditions. Deadline-November 1, 2014
To apply and for other requirements visit their website:
- Choice Home Warranty- $1,000 scholarship for the winning essay. To apply and for more information visit the website: http://www.choicehomewarranty.com/blog/choice-home-warranty-1000-college-scholarship/
- Clean It Supply- $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity. 500-1000 word essay required. Please view the website for details on how to apply!
- Coachup Scholarships for student athletes. For more information and Application click here
- Coupon Community-$2,000 http://www.couponcommunity.com/scholarships/ For additional information, please contact Ashlee Exon (480) 331-4065 or Ashlee@CouponCommunity.com
- B. Davis Scholarship-$1,000 http://www.studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm For additional information, please contact Jason Rumeacher email@example.com
- BlindsGalore National Scholarship - BlindsGalore.com is offering a $2,000 scholarship to help women pursue advanced educational goals. Students interested in applying for the scholarship are required to submit a 400-600 word essay describing how they would transform the space around them (to do what?) and a 150-word or less bio about themselves. Further details about the scholarship including application deadlines can be found here: http://www.blindsgalore.com/national-scholarship.asp
- Caretenders Scholarship Program- $500 Applications and more information can be found: www.bellevilleretirementhomes.ca
- DAZ 3D – 3D Graphic Design Scholarship Amount of Award: $1,000 General, Art, 3D, Graphic Design, or related programs http://www.daz3d.com/3d-graphic-design-scholarship
- Degreed Up Scholarship- $1,250 Cash Scholarships. Various Deadlines. Please click here for more info!
- Dentistry Scholarship by 1dental.com- $1,000 for Spring 2015 for aspiring dentist or dental hygienist. Please click here for more info!
- DiscountOfficeItems.com – Future Business Leadership Scholarship Amount of Award: $2,000 General, Business, Entrepreneurship http://www.discountofficeitems.com/scholarship/
- Dorothy C Wisner Link to Website Female, high school graduates, currently enrolled in field of medicine. Please send written or email request for application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drunk Driving Victim Scholarship-$500 Please refer to the Following website for information: http://www.cheapcarinsurance.net/2012-drunk-driving-victim-scholarship For additional information, please contact Anthony King email@example.com
- Education-Portal.com - Computer Science and Computer Engineering Scholarship Link to Website Deadline April 1st of each year.
- EmergencyLights.net Scholarship- Create a video entry as well as a 500 word essay explaining any arguments used in the video. Please view the website for further info and to apply!
- eRubbermaid.com would like to award one luck applicant a $1,000 Scholarship! Deadline to apply June 30, 2014 http://www.erubbermaid.com/scholarship
- Folds of Honor Scholarship – Link to Website Deadline: Please check website for deadline.
- Giva Semi-Annual Student Scholarship Award- All students, regardless of Major, currently attending a College or university either full or part time. Essays is required, 2 submission deadlines. The award is for School tuition. For more information and to download the application, click here
- Goldberg & Osborne’s Don’t Text & Drive Scholarship- $1,000 Scholarship. Write a statement between 100-150 words decrdibing how a Scholarship can benefit you and your education plans. Please visit the website to apply: http://1800theeagle.com/uncategorized/2014/08/goldberg-osbornes-dont-text-drive-scholarship/
- Greatclubs.com is offering a $1500 annual scholarship to help students consider their aspirations, and ease the burden of the costs of higher education. Students who are interested in applying and maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA are expected to either write an 800 word essay, or create a YouTube video on where they see themselves in 10 years. Further information can be found here:http://www.greatclubs.com/scholarship-award-for-career-success.asp
- Havahart Wireless $500 Scholarship- We’re looking for bright, motivated students who love animals as much as we do. 500 word essay required. Please visit the website to apply and get information regarding the essay topics!
- HomeInsurance.com- $1,000 scholarship, open to current students, to help offset tuition costs. Students are asked to create an original article on one of the two topics provided. More details and the online application form can be found here: https://homeinsurance.com/home-insurance-scholarship.html
- Honolulu HI 5 Dream Home Essay Scholarship- $1,000 Scholarship. Submit a 3-4 page essay, in 1,000 workds or less describing your perfect dream home. Please visit the website for details
- Hidden Triforce of Wisdom Scholarship. Submit an essay describing a time when you have displayed an exceptional amount of courage or wisdom to accomplish a goal in life:
- Hispanic and Latino Student Scholarships http://www.chci.org/scholarships/ http://www.fastweb.com/college-scholarships/articles/19-scholarships-for-hispanic-and-latino-students http://www.abetterchance.org/abetterchance.aspx?pgID=1081http://www.latinocollegedollars.org/Deadlines Vary
- Internet Providers. $2,000 Scholarship. Applicants must post a meaningful, detailed essay about the impact the Internet has had on their educational endeavors. http://www.internetproviders.com/internet-scholarship.html
- Kaplan Group $1,000 scholarship for students in a business or law program. Click here for information and application
- La Jolla LASIK National Scholarship- National essay contest- “Your vision for improving the community you live in.” For more information and to apply, visit the website: http://lajollalasik.com/national-scholarship/
- LA Tutors-Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes starting the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8:00 a.m. Here is the detailed information: http://www.latutors123.com/scholarship#application
- Latino College Dollars – Link to Website – Deadlines vary
- 2014 Legal Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship- For students pursuing a career in the legal field. Click here for more information
- Lexingtonlaw.com is offering a $10,000 annual scholarship ($5,000 per spring and fall semesters) to help college students maintain great credit scores. Students interested in applying for the scholarship are required to write an essay of 800 words about what a credit score means to them, impacts their financial future, and how they plan to develop a great credit score during their college years. Further details can be found here: https://www.lexingtonlaw.com/credit-education/newsroom/lexington-law-news/what-does-a-credit-score-mean-to-you.html
- Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE) $1000-$5,000 Life Lessons Scholarship Program to benefit students who have suffered the death of a parent or guardian. For more information, visit: www.lifehappens.org/scholarship
- Mhelpdesk Scholarship: Create a 60-second video commercial for Mhelpdesk. Your commercial should be directed at businesses who could use our software, and should be entertaining, funny or otherwise interesting. Click here for more information and to apply: http://mhelpdesk.com/scholarship/
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship: For students in a Science related field. Click here for more information and to apply:
- Nurses Make a Difference- Annual $1,000 scholarship to an aspiring nurse. The winning applicant will provide a 200-300 word essay on the topic of how nurses can make a difference in peoples lives. Deadline: August 1, 2014
- Parker Waichman Scholarship Parker Waichman Law Firm is offering a $1,000 scholarship awarded to the student that best represents the need for change in a current federal, state, or local law. Students will participate by writing a 300-500 word essay explaining the existing law as well as how to amend or abolish this law and their reasoning for this need. http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/parker-waichman-scholarship
- Paymaster.co Fall 2014 Scholarship- Students pursuing an AA or undergraduate degree. For application and information click here
- PFLAG San Diego- The purpose of these Scholarships is to recognize outstanding LGBT seniors in high school, undergraduate and graduate students. Click here for more information and to Apply
- Pocketbook Scholarship for Entrepreneurs. Click here for more information and Application
- Project Manager Scholarship- Application submission period is August 15, 2014-December 15, 2014. Please view the website to apply!
- Rocky Mountain Mattress is offering an annual $1,000.00 scholarship as a prize to the winner of the Mark A. Forester essay contest. Details about the contest and scholarship prize can be found here: http://www.rockymountainmattress.com/company/mark-a-forester-scholarship.php
- Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers Single Mother Scholarship:
Must be a mother attending an accredited high school, college or universtiyy in the US, have a minimum of 3.0 GPA, must apply by December 5, 2014. Please go to the website for additional information and instructions on how to submit your application: http://www.rosenfeldinjurylawyers.com/articles/single-mother-scholarship/
- Rotary Club of Vista- Scholarship for students transferring to UC Davis. Click here for the application
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Please refer the following page and website for additional Information. www.collegeanswer.com/scholarships
- San Diego Mensa Scholarship Link to Website Deadline: The Scholarship application process opens Sept. 15 and closes Jan. 15.
- San Diego Foundation Please refer the following page for additional information. www.sdfoundation.org/ScholarshipApplication For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 814-1343.
- Save on Energy: In order to be considered, write a 600-800 word essay for an uninformed audience on the topic of “How Energy Deregulation Works.” Your essay should answer these questions: What are the differences between regulated and deregulated models? Why are some states embracing energy retailer competition while others aren’t? How does energy deregulation reflect the ideals of a free market? Is that even an adequate comparison? Please view the website below to enter and for more information: https://www.saveonenergy.com/energy-scholarship/
- Scholarships by Design Award- $500 Application and More Information can be found: www.studentscholarships.org
- SchoolSoup has more scholarships than any other source in existence – and millions of scholarships are still available. Hurry – some scholarships have application deadlines. Remember: SchoolSoup has the largest scholarship database in existence ($32 BILLION in scholarships – 10 times larger than Fastweb) SchoolSoup has information on thousands of colleges and universities SchoolSoup has information on hundreds of careers Every $1,000 in scholarship funds can save students tens of thousands of dollars in student loan interest Link to Website, http://schoolsoup.com/scholarship-directory – And remember – SchoolSoup.com has scholarships for ALL students
- See Through Canoe Scholarship- $1,000 Scholarship to a College student demonstrating a passion and commitment to a career in Forestry or Environmental Resources. Please click here for more info!
- Senior Advisor Scholarship- $1,500 to college students enrolled in AA, BA or graduate level program. Click here for more info!
- Siegfriedandjensen.com is offering a $ 1,000 scholarship to help students pursuing a professional degree cover the costs of tuition. Students interested in applying for the scholarship are required to write two 500 – 700 word essays explaining how an injury attorney can make a difference and an act of service performed in the last 3 weeks that has changed the student’s life. Further details can be found here: http://www.siegfriedandjensen.com/scholarships
- Soccerlocco National Scholarship: Soccerloco has launched a national scholarship in conjunction with the American Women’s Business Association (ABWA) to help women grow, prosper and become leaders in business. This is a national essay contest and we want to know “how your athletic career has helped you to become a better teammate, leader and person.” The scholarship will award the winner of the essay contest two thousand dollars for the 2015 Spring semester. Enter here: http://www.soccerloco.com/national-scholarship
- Software Providers- $1,000 Scholarship Opportunity. Choose between 2 topics. Please view the website for additional information and how to apply!
- Sierra Club Scholarship For student’s studying biology, botany, horticulture, design & drafting, bio-technology, forestry, oceanography & engineering. Click here for more information and Application: http://sandiego.sierraclub.org/home/includes/NCGScholarshipApp.pdf
- Solutionreach.com is offering a $4,000 annual scholarship to help students achieve their educational goals. To apply students must maintain a 3.0 GPA and submit an 800-1200 word essay illustrating how upcoming communication technology will improve communication and healthcare for patients. Further details can be found here: http://www.solutionreach.com/solutionreach-scholarship/solutionreach-communication-technology-scholarship
- Soroptimist –Women’s Opportunity Awards: Please pick only one location to apply. Using the attached reference forms, please submit two references (from person not related to you) with your completed application. Applications received without two references will not be considered. www.soroptimist.org
- Fallbrook The Live Your Dream Award is a $1,000 cash award given to a motivated woman who is the primary financial supporter of her family. Visit www.soroptimistfallbrookca.com
- Oceanside-Carlsbad (Deadline: December 15, 2013) Please fill out the Application and two Reference Forms For additional information, please contact Chari Goddard, email@example.com or call 760-801-0542
- La Mesa Women’s Opportunity Award, – Please visit the website for all information about the application process: http://silamesa.org/?q=whatwedo
Ruby Award, contact Jennifer Cosio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-548-9375 Live your Dream Award, contact Jennifer Cosio at email@example.com or 619-548-9375
- Poway Women’s Opportunity Award- To assist women who are the primary income provider for their families while pursuing an education. Please click here for more information and to apply or contact Marita Harmony at 619-400-3619 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rancho Bernardo Please fill out the Application and two Reference FormsFor additional information, please contact Pam Warnock (858)204-8624
- Vista Please fill out the Application and two Reference FormsFor additional information, please contact Thoralinda Soyland (760) 809-8146
- Stay Fit in College Click here for website and additional information Deadline: Applications must be postmarked by October 7th.
- STEM Scholarship- Escondido/San Marcos Branch of AAUW is offering one $3,000 scholarship this year for a woman pursuing STEM focused studies! Here is the Application and Guidelines for the Scholarship
- Sunkist- A.W. Bodine Sunkist Memorial Scholarship. To provide funds for undergraduate students from agricultural backgrounds who are in need of financial assistance to further their educations. For more information and application, please click here: http://www.sunkist.com/about/scholarship_application.pdf
- The LogoMaker Scholarship – LogoMaker is proud to announce their scholarship program for U.S. students enrolled in undergraduate studies. They will be offering a $2,500 annual scholarship to help students pay for tuition, books and other academic fees. To apply, write a 500-700 word essay on the impact of art and design in commerce. Include a short bio or resume. Deadline is July 31st. Further details can be found here: http://www.logomaker.com/scholar.html
- Varsity Tutors - College Scholarship Opportunity-$1,000 Please refer the following website for instructions: http://www.varsitytutors.com/college-scholarship For further information, please contact Cathryn Sloane, (314) 255-3039 or email: email@example.com
- WebHosting Jams: For current full time or part time student with a 3.0 or higher GPA. Applicant must be a US Citizen and 18 or older. Essay must be submitted here: http://www.webhostingreviewjam.com/essay-writing-scholarships-from-webhostingjams/
- White Buffalo Club- Write a unique, creative essay a minimum of 700 words on Jackson Hole, Wyoming to attract tourists to come and visit and vacation in the area.
Deadline- August 15th (Annually)
- Yottabyte Innovations in Software Scholarship: To apply, please visit their website and submit a 1,500 words or fewer essay about what you think is the next, most impactful innovations in software. Please visit the website for more information and to apply: http://www.yottabyte.com/scholarship/innovations-software-scholarship/
Last modified on October 3, 2014