|General Information Regarding CalGrants:
- To be considered for a Cal Grant, you must complete a 2013/2014 FAFSA by March 2, 2013
|Palomar College Cal Grant GPAs have been submitted! (must meet criteria listed below).
- If you have completed at least 16 degree-applicable units at Palomar College, we will automatically send your GPA electronically to CalGrant.
● Minimum 2.0 Palomar College GPA (Cal Grant A & B),
● Enrolled at Palomar within the last 5 years
- If you missed the March deadline…California Community College students are eligible for a secondary Cal Gant round– deadline is September 2, 2013.
|Important Facts about your Cal Grant…what you need to know.
General Cal Grant Eligibility Requirements (2012)
Log on to your Web Grants 4 Students account to view your GPA and Cal Grant application status.
Budget changes for Cal Grants
Cal Grant Qualifying Institution Disclosure
Last modified on December 9, 2013