Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov and complete your 2013/2014 FAFSA and make sure Palomar’s Federal school code is listed (001260).
Your Palomar College eServices account is very important during this process. Make sure your Palomar College email is activated as soon as possible. The Financial Aid office will only communicate to you through your Palomar email address, regardless of you having a personal email address on file.
- To check your student email account, sign onto eServices, click on the Welcome tab and you will either see “Activate Student Email” or “Auto Login Email”. If you would like to link your Palomar email with your personal email, click here for instructions.
To see if the Financial Aid office needs any additional information:
- Sign into your eServices account, click on Student Center and view your “To Do” list. The “To Do” list is located on the right side of your Student Center page.
- Click on Details
- Click on each item and there will be a short description
- If it is a form for you to fill out, click on the FORM link in the description
- Anything marked “Initiated”, “Notified” or “2nd Notification” requires immediate action from the student.
Submit all items to the Financial Aid Office at either the San Marcos Campus or Escondido Campus. Keep checking your Palomar email account for updates. We will email you on your Palomar email account if any additional information is needed and/or when your file is complete.
To check your Awards:
- Sign into your Palomar eServices account and click on Student Center
- Scroll to “My Finances and Financial Assistance”
- Click on “View Financial Aid” and click on appropriate aid year