“Failing to plan is planning to fail.”
What is an Ed Plan?
- An Ed Plan is a semester-by-semester program of classes discussed with a counselor that best fits your educational goal. It will consist of GE, Major prep, and electives, if needed or wanted.
Should I do any other planning?
- Nutrition/Dietetics is a competetive field. Following through on your education plan and earning a high GPA is a great start. Employers and internship preceptors are also looking for well-rounded applicants. Once you know what employers and internship directors are looking for, you can make a plan to acquire those skills and experiences too.
HOW DO I PLAN TO SUCCEED?
- Make an appointment with an academic advisor.
- Create an Ed Plan with your advisor.
- Contact Professor Wasef at email@example.com to discuss careers in dietetics and create a plan to help you acquire experiences to support your career goal.