As an FYE student, you will benefit from the following services:
- Career and academic counseling from a FYE Counselor.
- A one-day orientation before the Fall semester begins, so you become familiar with the Palomar campus, student services, and resources.
- Registration and financial aid application assistance.
- Special activities throughout the year exclusively for FYE students.
- Meaningful connections formed by taking a set of two courses with the same instructors and students with the support of embedded tutors.
- Individualized educational plan to ensure that you complete the necessary courses in order to meet your goal in a timely manner.
- Opportunity to meet new people and form lasting friendships through your involvement in the FYE program.