Did You Know?
- You can learn to collect and analyze UAV data in 2 semesters with Palomar’s Certificate in UAV Technology.
- UAV or drones are most heavily used in the agricultural and public safety sectors.
- According to the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International, the UAV industry is expected to create more than 100,000 jobs and provide more than $82 billion in economic impact.
- Look at this list of organizations that attended the 2015 Commercial UAV Expo to get a sense of current UAV industry users.
5 classes, 2 semesters, 14 units, $46 per unit
(click on a course title for the official outline for each course)
- GCIP 168 Digital Imaging with Drones
- GCIP 268 Digital Imaging with Drones II
- GEOG 110 Meteorology: Weather and Climate
- GEOG 120 Digital Earth: An Introduction to Geographic Information Systems
- GEOG 140: Introduction to Remote Sensing