New to WordPress? Start here:
Step one: add yourself to the user database
- Visit http://www.palomar.edu/pages/
- Click the “Log In” button in the menu
- Enter your Palomar College username (without the ‘@palomar.edu) and password. Then, click the “Log In” button.
Step two: review the list of your sites
- From within the WordPress dashboard, click the “My Sites” button
- From the list of sites presented in the “My Sites” dashboard window, access the site of your choosing by visiting the the live site or the dashboard
- To request a user site, please contact the ATRC Helpdesk by sending us an email from your palomar.edu email address, or just submit a ticket.
WordPress Video Tutorials
These tutorials should be viewed full-screen for the best experience.
- What is WordPress? (2:39)
- Creating a New Post (13:35)
- Creating a New Page (9:04)
- Inserting Links (7:40)
- Inserting Images (8:19)
- WordPress Settings – Part 1 (14:20)
- WordPress Settings – Part 2 (15:50)
- Custom Menus (11:59)