Classification Study: Current Progress
The District has received feedback from classified staff and their supervisors for most positions reviewed in the classification study, but not all positions yet. In order to provide a further opportunity to comment on the drafts for those who have yet to respond, the Classification Study Steering Committee has extended the deadline for submitting feedback and reconsideration requests to Friday, August 7, 2015. Emails will be sent to employees and supervisors who have not yet submitted feedback with instructions on how to provide comments.
Please see Classification Study Update #9 for further details.
Class Study Updates and Correspondence
- Update #9: Extension to Feedback Deadline for Draft Class Specifications (7/23/2015)
- Update #8: Class Specifications Distribution Overview (6/2/2015)
- Update #7: Progress on Classification Specifications (4/16/2015)
- Update #6: RSG Presentation to Governing Board and Updated Study Timeline (3/12/2015)
- Update #5: Classification Structure and Class Specification Review (2/20/2015)
- Update #4: Classification Recommendations and Next Steps (1/26/2015)
- Update #3: Class Study Orientation Schedule (8/6/2014)
- Memo from President Deegan to Classified Staff, 8/6/2014
- Update #2: Class Study Orientations Update (7/28/2014)
- Update #1: Consulting Firm Selected (7/11/2014)
Classification Study Documents
- List of Proposed Classification Titles
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) Instructions
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) Form
- Manager/Supervisor Supplement
Classification Study Orientation
Questions? Please contact Shawna Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext. 2608.