Classification Study: Current Progress
The District has received an updated timeline for the classification study from Reward Strategy Group (RSG), the firm that is conducting the study. The timeline, shown below, indicates the next steps in the study.
Additionally, all feedback and reconsideration requests for the draft class specifications have been forwarded to RSG for review. Please see Classification Study Update #10 for further details.
Class Study Updates and Correspondence
- Update #10: Updated Class Study Timeline
- Update #9: Extension to Feedback Deadline for Draft Class Specifications (7/23/2015)
- Update #8: Class Specifications Distribution Overview (6/2/2015)
- Update #7: Progress on Classification Specifications (4/16/2015)
- Update #6: RSG Presentation to Governing Board and Updated Study Timeline (3/12/2015)
- Update #5: Classification Structure and Class Specification Review (2/20/2015)
- Update #4: Classification Recommendations and Next Steps (1/26/2015)
- Update #3: Class Study Orientation Schedule (8/6/2014)
- Memo from President Deegan to Classified Staff, 8/6/2014
- Update #2: Class Study Orientations Update (7/28/2014)
- Update #1: Consulting Firm Selected (7/11/2014)
Classification Study Documents
- List of Proposed Classification Titles
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) Instructions
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) Form
- Manager/Supervisor Supplement
Classification Study Orientation
Questions? Please contact Shawna Cohen at email@example.com or call ext. 2608.