Interviews with Reward Strategy Group Consultants
Reward Strategy Group’s team of five consultants will be on campus from Monday, March 12th through Tuesday, March 20th to conduct interviews with employees who are participating in the study. Participants will receive an email invitation from Maria Zapien-Rangel, Administrative Specialist in Human Resource Services, for a specific date and time set aside by RSG for their interviews. Alternate arrangements will be made whenever possible for employees who are unable to attend interviews at the given times.
If you have questions about the study, please contact Shawna Cohen at ext. 2608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classification Study Updates and Documents
- Update #2: Position Description Questionnaire
- Update #1: Classification Study Introduction and Orientations
- Classification Study Orientation by Reward Strategy Group
Position Description Questionnaire Documents
The Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ), instructions for completing the PDQ, and Manager’s Supplement are linked below.
- Position Description Questionnaire: Was due to supervisors on Friday, January 12, 2018
- Instructions for Completing the PDQ
- Manager’s Supplement: Submit to Shawna Cohen via email to email@example.com. Was due Friday, January 26, 2018.
Classification Study Steering Committee
- Lisa Norman, Ed.D., J.D., Assistant Superintendent/Vice President, Human Resource Services
- Ruth Barnaba, Manager, Tutoring Services
- Shawna Cohen, Manager, Equal Employment Opportunity and Compliance
- Ralph Johnson, Construction Project Manager, Proposition M
- Chelsea Kott, Supervisor, Student Affairs
- Connie Sterling, Manager, Library
- Brian Stockert, Dean, Counseling Services