Classification Study: Current Progress
The Classification Study Steering Committee has been reviewing Reward Strategy Group’s (RSG’s) responses to employee feedback. RSG has also been in the process of completing the compensation survey portion of the study. Following completion of these steps, all classified employees whose positions were included in the study and their supervisors will receive final notification of the proposed classification and salary allocations for their positions.
RSG has confirmed that the classification study is still on track for finalization in November, 2015. Please note that finalization consists of RSG’s work on the classification and compensation portions of the study, and does not include negotiations between the District and CCE regarding implementation of the study. Negotiations and study implementation will begin after RSG finalizes the study. The final steps of the study are indicated below.
Class Study Updates and Correspondence
- Update #12: Final Steps in Classification Study
- Update #11: Updated Class Study Timeline
- Update #10: Updated Class Study Timeline
- Update #9: Extension to Feedback Deadline for Draft Class Specifications (7/23/2015)
- Update #8: Class Specifications Distribution Overview (6/2/2015)
- Update #7: Progress on Classification Specifications (4/16/2015)
- Update #6: RSG Presentation to Governing Board and Updated Study Timeline (3/12/2015)
- Update #5: Classification Structure and Class Specification Review (2/20/2015)
- Update #4: Classification Recommendations and Next Steps (1/26/2015)
- Update #3: Class Study Orientation Schedule (8/6/2014)
- Memo from President Deegan to Classified Staff, 8/6/2014
- Update #2: Class Study Orientations Update (7/28/2014)
- Update #1: Consulting Firm Selected (7/11/2014)
Classification Study Documents
- List of Proposed Classification Titles
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) Instructions
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) Form
- Manager/Supervisor Supplement
Classification Study Orientation
Questions? Please contact Shawna Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext. 2608.