Human Resource Services is finalizing the Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) documents with Reward Strategy Group, the firm that is conducting the study. The PDQ is expected to be posted on this page on Tuesday, November 21st. When it becomes available, an email will be sent to all administrators and CAST employees.
The District is pleased to announce that a comprehensive classification and compensation study will be launched on November 16, 2017 to review all administrative, confidential, and supervisory positions. The District’s current salary structure for these positions will also be reviewed. This study will be conducted by Reward Strategy Group (RSG), the same firm that conducted the recently-implemented study for the classified bargaining unit.
Click here to review the first classification study update for more information. All updates will be posted on this page throughout the study.
Please note: Positions that are currently undergoing review in a reclassification process and new positions that are in development will not be included in the study for reclassification purposes. These positions will, however, be included in the compensation portion of the study for salary review.
If you have questions about the study, please contact Shawna Cohen, Manager, Equal Employment Opportunity and Compliance at ext. 2608 or email@example.com.
Classification Study Updates
Classification Study Steering Committee
- Lisa Norman, Ed.D., J.D., Assistant Superintendent/Vice President, Human Resource Services
- Ruth Barnaba, Manager, Tutoring Services
- Shawna Cohen, Manager, Equal Employment Opportunity and Compliance
- Ralph Johnson, Construction Project Manager, Proposition M
- Chelsea Kott, Supervisor, Student Affairs
- Connie Sterling, Manager, Library
- Brian Stockert, Dean, Counseling Services