Classification Study: Next Steps
Reward Strategy Group, the firm that is conducting the study, is currently drafting class specifications (also known as job descriptions) for each classification reviewed in the study. When complete, these documents will be sent to classified employees and their supervisors for review and input, which is now estimated to occur in April or May 2015.
Class Study Updates and Correspondence
- Update #6: RSG Presentation to Governing Board and Updated Study Timeline (3/12/2015)
- Update #5: Classification Structure and Class Specification Review (2/20/2015)
- Update #4: Classification Recommendations and Next Steps (1/26/2015)
- Update #3: Class Study Orientation Schedule (8/6/2014)
- Memo from President Deegan to Classified Staff, 8/6/2014
- Update #2: Class Study Orientations Update (7/28/2014)
- Update #1: Consulting Firm Selected (7/11/2014)
Classification Study Orientation
Classification Study Documents
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) Instructions
- Position Description Questionnaire (PDQ) Form
- Manager/Supervisor Supplement
Questions? Please contact Shawna Cohen at email@example.com with the subject line Class Study Question or call ext. 2608.