All Short-term employee applicants are required to complete the following hiring requirements. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Short-term applicants must complete a Student and Short-Term Application.
- If the department extends a tentative offer of employment to a Short-term applicant, the department must complete a Short-term Employment Action Form and obtain all the appropriate signatures.
- Fingerprinting is now required for all Short-term employee applicants. The applicant must fill out an Attachment to Application form (disclosing any and all convictions) prior to receiving the Request for Live Scan (fingerprint) form, included in the pre-employment packet. Short-term applicants are responsible for the costs associated with this process.
- Human Resource Services must receive and review the Live Scan/fingerprint report prior to the department offering a formal offer of employment.
- All hiring paperwork needs to be completed, TB result provided and Live Scan completed prior to beginning employment.
Information regarding and for Short-term Employees:
- Hourly Rates of Pay for Student and Temporary Employees
- Short-term and Student Hiring Regulations
- Sick Leave for Student and Short-Term Employees
- Payroll Link for Short-term Employees
Short-term Application and Action Forms: Forms Required to be submitted to HRS to begin the employment process.
For more information contact x2609.