Equal Employment Opportunity, Unlawful Discrimination, and Sexual Harassment Policies and Procedures
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy (B.P. 3420 Equal Employment Opportunity)
- Unlawful Discrimination Policy (B.P. 3410 Nondiscrimination)
- Unlawful Discrimination Complaint Procedure
- Sexual Harassment Policy (B.P. 3430 Prohibition of Harassment)
- Sexual Harassment Administrative Procedure (A.P. 3430 Prohibition of Harassment)
- Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedure
- Sexual Assault Policy (B.P. 3540 Sexual Assaults on Campus)
- Sexual Assault Reporting and Investigations Procedure (A.P. 3540 Sexual Assaults on Campus)
- Unlawful Discrimination/Sexual Harassment Complaint Form
Equal Employment Opportunity Plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Advisory Committee
EEO Advisory Committee Community Member Search
- The Palomar Community College District is seeking one (1) member of the local community to serve on its Equal Employment Opportunity Advisory Committee. Community members serve for two-year terms. The EEO Advisory Committee is comprised of Palomar College students, faculty, staff, administrators, and community members, and fulfills an important role within the District by supporting faculty and staff diversity and equal employment opportunity programs, as well as promoting understanding of diversity within the campus community. Further details are attached to the application below.
Application deadline: Applications will be accepted until the vacancy is filled.
Submit completed applications:
- In person: Human Resource Services office, room A-1
- Via fax: (760) 761-3530
- Via postal service: Shawna Cohen, Human Resource Services, Palomar College, 1140 W. Mission Rd., San Marcos, CA 92069
Questions? Please contact Shawna Cohen, Human Resources Analyst, at (760) 744-1150 ext. 2608.