Provides a background in print journalism and broadcast journalism: practical experience in gathering, writing, editing and producing news. This certificate prepares students for employment in the television news industry.
Broadcast Journalism Certificate of Proficiency
- JOUR 101 News Writing and Reporting (3 units)
- JOUR 105 Newspaper Production (3 units)
- RTV/ENTT 120 Digital Television Production (3 units)
- RTV 240 Television News (4 units)
- RTV 245 Advanced TV News (3 units)
TOTAL UNITS: 16
Note: The Broadcast Journalism Certificate of Proficiency is also listed under Radio and Television.