This certificate includes a selection of courses that provides academic preparation to individuals who are seeking employment, or are currently employed, in public relations. Major growth in this industry is anticipated.
Public Relations Certificate of Proficiency
- COMM 104 Principles of Public Relations (3 units)
- GCIP 149 Page Layout and Design (4 units)
- JOUR 101 News Writing and Reporting (3 units)
- JOUR 105 Newspaper Production (3 units)
- RTV/ENTT 120 Digital Television Production (3 units)
TOTAL UNITS: 16