68% of young adults (18-29) accept evolution.
- 3D-printed cadavers revolutionise anatomical education – CNET
- Were Giant Viruses the First Life on Earth? | Simons Foundation
- Phineas Gage neuroscience case: True story of famous frontal lobe patient is better than textbook accounts.
- American Museum of Natural History’s Digital Special Collections
- The Surprising Science Behind Why and When We Yawn : The New Yorker
More Worthwhile Links
- Wayne’s Word (the most interesting biology site on the Web)
- The Bridges Program
- Palomar Arboretum
- Palomar Planetarium
- HAPS: The Human Anatomy & Physiology Society
- From HAPS: up-to-date info on a variety of scientific topics.
- National Association of Biology Teachers
- National Center for Science Education
- 2013-14 Palomar College Academic Calendar
- Mathematics & the Natural and Health Sciences Division
- Palomar College Home