So there’s a copepod, normally transparent, whose shell has a gap between two crystalline plates of just the right size to reflect blue light while allowing other frequencies to pass. Thus it shimmers between invisible and iridescent blue.
- Life Sciences Department Procedure Manual – Google Docs
- 3D-printed cadavers revolutionise anatomical education – CNET
- Were Giant Viruses the First Life on Earth? | Simons Foundation
- Phineas Gage neuroscience case: True story of famous frontal lobe patient is better than textbook accounts.
- American Museum of Natural History’s Digital Special Collections
More Worthwhile Links
- Wayne’s Word (the most interesting biology site on the Web)
- The Bridges Program
- Palomar Arboretum
- Palomar Planetarium
- HAPS: The Human Anatomy & Physiology Society
- From HAPS: up-to-date info on a variety of scientific topics.
- National Association of Biology Teachers
- National Center for Science Education
- 2013-14 Palomar College Academic Calendar
- Mathematics & the Natural and Health Sciences Division
- Palomar College Home