Giant viruses, containing unique genes unlike those found in any other life (as well as genes not normally found in viruses, such as those for protein synthesis) are forcing new speculations about very early life on Earth.
- Life Sciences Department Procedure Manual – Google Docs
- 3D-printed cadavers revolutionise anatomical education – CNET
- Were Giant Viruses the First Life on Earth? | Simons Foundation
- Phineas Gage neuroscience case: True story of famous frontal lobe patient is better than textbook accounts.
- American Museum of Natural History’s Digital Special Collections
More Worthwhile Links
- Wayne’s Word (the most interesting biology site on the Web)
- The Bridges Program
- Palomar Arboretum
- Palomar Planetarium
- HAPS: The Human Anatomy & Physiology Society
- From HAPS: up-to-date info on a variety of scientific topics.
- National Association of Biology Teachers
- National Center for Science Education
- 2013-14 Palomar College Academic Calendar
- Mathematics & the Natural and Health Sciences Division
- Palomar College Home