More Worthwhile Links
- Wayne’s Word (the most interesting biology site on the Web)
- The Bridges Program
- Palomar Arboretum
- Palomar Planetarium
- HAPS: The Human Anatomy & Physiology Society
- From HAPS: up-to-date info on a variety of scientific topics.
- National Association of Biology Teachers
- National Center for Science Education
- 2013-14 Palomar College Academic Calendar
- Mathematics & the Natural and Health Sciences Division
- Palomar College Home
Category Archives: Worthwhile Reads
The Inquisitive Anystid | Ponderings on Words and Biota.
Society of Biology Blog.
International Darwin Day Foundation.
68% of young adults (18-29) accept evolution. Is America Evolving on Evolution? – Scientific American.
Sexism, intellectual theft, and the discovery of trisomy 21. History, interesting and sad. via RRResearch: Who really discovered trisomy 21? righting an old wrong.
“Neuromyths” can merely perpetuate misconceptions about the brain. Of greater concern is when they influence how we are raised or educated. You may be familiar with the idea of different types of learner. For example, if you are a “visual … Continue reading