- Life Sciences Department Procedure Manual – Google Docs
- 3D-printed cadavers revolutionise anatomical education – CNET
- Were Giant Viruses the First Life on Earth? | Simons Foundation
- Phineas Gage neuroscience case: True story of famous frontal lobe patient is better than textbook accounts.
- American Museum of Natural History’s Digital Special Collections
More Worthwhile Links
- Wayne’s Word (the most interesting biology site on the Web)
- The Bridges Program
- Palomar Arboretum
- Palomar Planetarium
- HAPS: The Human Anatomy & Physiology Society
- From HAPS: up-to-date info on a variety of scientific topics.
- National Association of Biology Teachers
- National Center for Science Education
- 2013-14 Palomar College Academic Calendar
- Mathematics & the Natural and Health Sciences Division
- Palomar College Home
Category Archives: Teaching and Learning Resources
3D-printed cadavers revolutionise anatomical education – CNET.
The Digital Special Collections of the American Museum of Natural History’s Research Library provides access to a rich collections of digitized archival photographic images, art and memorabilia images and Rare Book Collection illustrations via AMNH Digital Special Collections.
The Biodiversity Heritage Library (BHL) is a consortium of natural history and botanical libraries that cooperate to digitize and make accessible the legacy literature of biodiversity held in their collections and to make that literature available for open access and responsible use as a … Continue reading
This website is for teachers of biology in schools and colleges. It is a collection of experiments that demonstrate a wide range of biological concepts and processes. Practical Biology | Nuffield Foundation.
Great source of all sorts of good stuff. Educational Materials | HHMI.org.
Over 100,000 high resolution images including manuscripts, paintings, etchings, early photography and advertisements are now freely available through Wellcome Images. via Thousands of years of visual culture made free through Wellcome Images | Wellcome Library.