- Nanoinjector Device: New Gene Therapy Advance
- New scanner shows high-resolution images of blood vessels, soft tissue, organs and bones.
- Epigenome: The symphony in your cells : Nature News & Comment
- How Exercise Changes Our DNA – NYTimes.com
- This Nano Skin Could Let Us Watch Life at the Smallest Scales | WIRED
More Worthwhile Links
- Wayne’s Word (the most interesting biology site on the Web)
- The Bridges Program
- Palomar Arboretum
- Palomar Planetarium
- HAPS: The Human Anatomy & Physiology Society
- National Association of Biology Teachers
- National Center for Science Education
- Mathematics & the Natural and Health Sciences Division
- Palomar College Home
Category Archives: Teaching and Learning Resources
This website is for teachers of biology in schools and colleges. It is a collection of experiments that demonstrate a wide range of biological concepts and processes. Practical Biology | Nuffield Foundation.
Great source of all sorts of good stuff. Educational Materials | HHMI.org.
Over 100,000 high resolution images including manuscripts, paintings, etchings, early photography and advertisements are now freely available through Wellcome Images. via Thousands of years of visual culture made free through Wellcome Images | Wellcome Library.
Case Study Collection – National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science.
Advances in Physiology Education.
MicrobeWiki is a free wiki resource on microbes and microbiology, authored by students at many colleges and universities. Curated pages such as those linked to the Taxonomy Index are reviewed and updated by microbiologists at Kenyon College. Student pages authored … Continue reading
eLife | The open-access journal for outstanding advances in life science and biomedicine, backed by the funders of research
eLife | The open-access journal for outstanding advances in life science and biomedicine, backed by the funders of research.