Beginning in Fall 2017 Faculty Plenary will now be an All-College Plenary and all employees are invited to attend and participate!
Please join us for an informational and inspirational 2-day event to kick off the academic year!
Fall Plenary 2017:
- There will be workshops all day on Thursday August 17th and Friday August 18th, along with a “Better Together” keynote on Thursday evening, and an informational motivational general session on Friday. The general session will take place on Friday from 9-11am and will include numerous college leaders and groups who will provide important information and inspiration as we begin the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Prior to plenary, on Thursday August 3rd, we will be offering a workshop for all new faculty called the “Nuts and Bolts of Teaching at Palomar College”.
Past Plenary Events
- Spring Plenary 2017
- Fall 2016 Plenary Information:
- Plenary booklet and letter from our new President (click here).
- Part-time Plenary will take place on Thursday August 18th (click here for the agenda).
- Full-time Plenary will take place on Friday August 19th (click here for the agenda).
- Prior to plenary you are welcome to attend the “Nuts and Bolts of Teaching at Palomar” on Thursday August 11th, 5-8pm, in MD-157.
- A look at Spring 2016 Plenary
- A look at Fall 2015 Plenary
- Fall 2015 Plenary Letter (click here to view)
- Part-Time plenary will take place on Thursday August 13th (click here for the agenda).
- Full-Time Plenary will take place on Friday August 14th (click here for the agenda).
- The Nuts and Bolts of Teaching at Palomar College Workshop will be held on Thursday August 6th from 5-7pm (click here to view).
- Fall 2015 Plenary General Session Presentations:
- A look at Spring 2015 Plenary:
- A look at Fall 2014 Plenary: