Handicap Parking

Handicap Sign Handicapped Parking: A student, staff, faculty or visitor pass issued by Police Department must accompany a state handicapped identification (placard). Students with Disabled Students Services permits may park in any designated DRC parking space not designated for “State Handicapped Permits.” There are a limited number of reserved spaces in lots 5, 8, and 12 to accommodate the DRC (Disability Resource Center) permits.