Project Delivery Method: CM At Risk
Project Budget: $50 million
Construction Start Date: June 2015
(Estimated) Completion Date: June 2018
Occupy Date: August 2018
Bond Series: C
Construction of a 85,000 SF 4-story Library and Learning Resource Center to replace current outdated facility. The new Library/LRC consists of an expansive entry atrium, collaboration and group study in both private rooms and open areas, classrooms, training and meeting rooms, individual and group open lab tutoring, and a computer commons with both individual carrels and group settings, and Staff offices.
- Photovoltaic panels on roof to provide building electricity
- Project is pursuing LEED Gold Certification.
- Community College Facility Coalition (CCFC) Award of Merit
- Architect: LPA, Inc.
- Construction Manager: Gilbane Building Co.
- Civil Engineer: LPA, Inc.
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineer: LPA, Inc.
- Structural Engineer: LPA, Inc.
- Landscape Architect: LPA, Inc.
- Construction & Facilities Planning Manager: Dennis Astl
- Prop M Construction Manager: John Philipps
- Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) Supervisor: Eileen Poole