Incident Report Aug2014. fill inpdf Just click on the form title to retrieve your requested form. Notice that some forms may be completed online and emailed directly to the Office of Student Affairs (OSA). Others forms need original signatures and must be printed and then sent to the OSA (SU 201).  The Office FAX number is 760-761-3565.


Incident Report Aug2014  (submit by hard copy)  –  form must be on file in the Office of Student Affairs in order for action to take place Incident Report ELECTRONIC  (submit electronically) – form must be on file in the Office of Student Affairs in order for action to take place


Waiver for Student Representation Fee Payment  (submit hard copy)  –  follow the deadlines posted in the class schedule (Education Code Section 76060.5)

ASG Monetary Request Form  (submit hard copy) – form must filed with the ASG Financial Liaison or you may take the form to the Office of Student Affairs who will forward it to the ASG Financial Liaison (Associated Student Government Bylaw X)

Use of Equipment (submit hard copy) – form must be on file with the Office Student Affairs two weeks prior to event.


Vendors Agreement 2.2014 -  form must be on file with the Office of Student Affairs (SU 201) prior to vending date AND Liability Waiver needs to be completed by individuals.  It is necessary for both forms to be turned in at the same time.  Note change in policy:  All payments must be made by check or credit card.  

Outside Vendors Contract 2.2014 –  form must be completed by all Signature Gathers/Petitioners using Palomar College property and be file with the Office of Student Affairs (SU 201) prior to coming onto campus. Plus the Hold Harmless Agreement/Waiver of Liability Waiver must be completed by individuals.  The forms must be turned in together and prior to the event date.


Food Bank Application 2012 (submit a hard copy) application is used by any Palomar College student as an emergency need.  It could include minor children.  Applications must be signed by Health Services, DRC, EOPS, or a Counselor as a referral to the Office of Student Affairs. This service is not intended to replace community social services available to students. Food Bank Donations may be made directly to the Office of Student Affairs (SU 201). Any monetary donations made by check should be made out to Palomar College with a memo notation of Food Bank.  More information may be found under the ” Student Assistance” tab on the main page.


Travel Cover Sheet (reference sheet) – use as a guideline when asking  for permission to travel.

  • Food allowance is $46.00 a day for a 24 hour period or $10 for Breakfast; $15.00 for Lunch; and $25.00 for Dinner. Anything over these amounts will be the responsibility of the travelor.
  • All receipts must be for a single person (i.e. meals, hotels, etc.)
  • Alcohol is not allowed at any time on a College trip.

CONFERENCE ATTENDANCE:  Travel Approval/Reimbursement Claim -FY14-15 may be obtained at  and due into the Office of Student Affairs  six (6) weeks before event. The Advisor is responsible for completing all travel paperwork. If the travel is for out-of-state, forms must be completed and into the Office Student Affairs two months prior to the event as this travel must be approved by the Governing Board. The Governing Board meets the second Tuesday of each month.  Board Agenda Item and/or Contract Review & Approval Form - Please print on pink paper. Complete form as appropriate for the matter requested, obtain signatures from the appropriate Dean and Vice President, and send, along with a copy of the documents involved, to our office in Room A-3. Liability Waiver (submit hard copy) – this form is used for all minors traveling and for all out of state/country travel.  Associated Student Government travel contract  - this form is used by members of the Palomar College Associated Student Government when traveling.  Code of Conduct for Student Activities - This form is used by students when travel does not include staying overnight.


Use of Palomar College Facilities (submit hard copy) – must be completed to use any room, building, area, lawn, or parking lot at Palomar College. The Use of Palomar College Facilities form  is due into the Office of Student Affairs three weeks before the event  The Liability Waiver  must be completed by requesting use of the campus. See the Activities Coordinator in SU 201 for more information.  Independent Contractor Agreement  (submit hard copy)due into the Office of Student Affairs two weeks before the event. This form is to be used for all music or band groups entertaining on campus.   W-9 this form must be turned in with the Events contract.   Liability Waiver  (submit hard copy)to be completed and submitted by individuals