We hope you will join us for our annual Biggest Loser challenge! To sign-up for the challenge you can complete the following form, or you can sign-up in person at the employee Health fair on Wednesday February 22nd, 2017, from 11am-1pm.
We have lost a lot of weight in this challenge! Since the first challenge in the Spring of 2008 we have lost a total of 2,320 lbs!
- Spring 2008 (56 participants)= 442 lbs lost
- Fall 2008 (36 participants)= 208 lbs lost
- Spring 2009 (52 participants)= 243 lbs lost
- Spring 2010 (48 particpants)= 248 lbs lost
- Spring 2011 (48 participants)= 241 lbs lost
- Spring 2012 (22 participants)= 152 lbs lost
- Fall 2012 (32 participants)= 271 lbs lost
- Spring 2013 (18 participants) = 116 lbs lost
- Spring 2014 (33 participants)= 215lbs
- Fall 2014 (41 participants)= 93lbs
- Spring 2015 (31 participants)= 83.2lbs
- Spring 2016 (30 participants) = 256.6 lbs
Results are based on the percentage of weight that you lose. So, if you take your change in weight and divide it by your starting weight that is how your percentage is calculated. click here for a chart of WEIGHT LOSS PERCENTAGES
Would you like a little journal to help you keep track of your progress? Click here to printout the TEAM LIFE Biggest Loser journal: BIGGEST LOSER participant journal
The scale we use doesn’t only measure your weight, but also your Body Mass Index (BMI), %Body Fat, % muscle, Resting Metabolism, Body Age, and Visceral fat. Click here for more information on these scores.