I would like to share with you some of my favorite Michael Pollan quotes:
- “eat sweet foods as you find them in nature”
- “Don’t eat breakfast cereals that change the color of your milk.”
- “avoid foods that have some form of sugar (or sweetener) listed among the top three ingredients”
- “Avoid food products containing ingredients that a third-grader cannot pronounce”
- “Eat only foods that will eventually rot”
- “If it came from a plant, eat it; if it was made in a plant, don’t”
Reply to this post and tell me what these mean to you. Also, tell us how you can incorporate these simple quotes into your life.