Here we go again!!!! Woohoo!!! Feel the burn!
As the Spring semester wrap-ups I’d like to give you an update on the fitness activities we will be offering for the rest of the semester:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-8am circuit training in the aerobics room (G-8)
- Wednesdays 5-6pm Functional Strength Training in the weight room (CT-1, by the pool)
These activities will end on May 8th!
Hope to see you there and if you have any questions please comment to this post, or send an email to Kelly Falcone email@example.com
This Spring we have increased our TEAM LIFE activities and hope to see many more new faces! Please take a look at the Spring TEAM LIFE Newsletter for specific dates, times, and events.
Here is a quick idea of some activities starting next week!
- Professional Development seminars
- Thursdays 4-5pm, 2/13-3/6
- Fitness activities
- Monday & Wednesday 12:30-1:30
- Mondays 4:30-5:30
- Tuesday & Thursdays 7-8am
- Functional Strength Training coming soon!
- Weight loss challenge
- 10-week challenge in teams of 3
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Awards for the winners!
- Health Fair Feb 20th 11am-1pm AA/ST courtyard
Are you getting in your 30 minutes? at 5mph you should be walking 2 miles in 30 minutes which should be about 4,000 steps!
How many steps are you taking?
How did you do during week 7?
There are so many benefits of walking! so why not take 10,000 steps each day!
How did you do this week on the 10,000 steps a day challenge? And, are you seeing these benefits?