Welcome to TEAM LIFE!
We are your employee wellness committee. We are dedicated to the Health and Wellness of our Faculty and Staff. We are here to create a culture of wellness on our campus and provide the activities, motivation, incentives, and education to help you live a long happy healthy life.
Role: To provide opportunity for achieving mind, body, social, and spiritual wellness. To cultivate positive change in a supportive campus community environment.
Product: Offer faculty and staff health screenings, social events, workshops, health lectures, weight managementprograms in support of workplace wellness. Also, TEAM LIFE will work towards offering programs to improve employee morale and help adopt healthy lifestyles thus reducing time missed from work and worker’s comp claims.
Reporting Relationship: Human Resource Services Planning Council
Our committee members:
- 2 Faculty representatives appointed by Faculty Senate:
- Lacey Craft: Professor Kinesiology, Health, Athletics
- Buck Taylor: Professor Kinesiology, Health, Athletics
- 2 Administrative Association representatives appointed by the AA
- Scott Cathcart: Athletic Director
- 2 Classified Unit Employee representatives appointed by CCE/AFT
- Terri Wallace
- Jeanna Pina
- 2 Confidential and Supervisory Team representatives appointed by CAST
- Suzanne Sebring (co-chair)
- One representative from Health Services
- Jayne Conway
- On representative from PE/Athletics
- Kelly Falcone (co-chair): Kinesiology, Health and Athletics
- One representative from HR (benefits committee)
- Lucy Nelson
- One representative from HRSPC
- Shawna Hearn
- One representative from Health and Safety department
- Derrick Johnson