Welcome to TEAM LIFE!
We are your employee wellness committee. We are dedicated to the Health and Wellness of our Faculty and Staff. We are here to create a culture of wellness on our campus and provide the activities, motivation, incentives, and education to help you live a long happy healthy life.
Role: To provide opportunity for achieving mind, body, social, and spiritual wellness. To cultivate positive change in a supportive campus community environment.
Product: Offer faculty and staff health screenings, social events, workshops, health lectures, weight managementprograms in support of workplace wellness. Also, TEAM LIFE will work towards offering programs to improve employee morale and help adopt healthy lifestyles thus reducing time missed from work and worker’s comp claims.
Reporting Relationship: Human Resource Services Planning Council
Our committee members:
TEAM LIFE Co-Chair: Kelly Falcone: Professor Kinesiology, Health, Athletics
- 2 Faculty representatives appointed by Faculty Senate:
- Buck Taylor: Professor Kinesiology, Health, Athletics
- Mike Deal: Professor Biology
- 2 Administrative Association representatives appointed by the AA
- Scott Cathcart: Athletic Director
- Shawna Hearn: Human Resource Analyst
- 2 Classified Unit Employee representatives appointed by CCE/AFT
- Amber Cross: Buyer
- Terri Wallace: Staff Assistant
- 2 Confidential and Supervisory Team representatives appointed by CAST
- Suzanne Sebring: Executive Assistant to VP, Instruction (co-chair)
- Eileen Poole: Prop M FF&E Supervisor
- One representative from Health Services
- Do Asombrado: Nurse Practitioner
- One representative from PE/Athletics
- Lacey Craft: Kinesiology, Health and Athletics
- One representative from HR (benefits committee)
- Wendy Corbin: Benefits Specialist
- One representative from HRSPC
- Shawna Hearn: HRSPC
- One representative from Health and Safety department
- Derrick Johnson: Supervisor, Environmental Health & Safety