Services include step-by-step guidance with navigating Palomar College such as:
- Receive assistance with and advocacy for matriculation, enrollment, registration, financial aid, and scholarships
- Become more aware of and connect to appropriate campus resources
- Receive referrals to off-campus resources such as housing, food, medical services, scholarship programs such as Just in Time, Promises2Kids, and Orphan Foundation.
- Participate in quarterly meetings and activities
- Become connected to other in-house programs that may be beneficial such as Summer Bridge, FYE, and Learning Communities