The Faculty Resource Center (TLC-111) may be reserved by faculty and staff for the following purposes based on availability:
1) FRC-sponsored events: Learning Community Events, Village Mentoring Program Events, Collaboratory, Teaching Squares, etc.
2) Events Focusing on the Promotion or Discussion of Basic Skills Programs, Courses, Instruction, etc.
3) Professional Development Office-sponsored workshops focusing on innovation in teaching.
4) TLC Workgroups and Meetings that Involve the Faculty Resource Coordinator.
5) Individual or Groups of Faculty Who Want to Use the FRC to Utilize Available Resources.