On a rainy, Saturday in November, a group of Occupy San Diego particpants began to develop an analytical image to present in front of the Wells Fargo Bank at the corner of Market and 1st Ave. The image intends to portray the relationship of banks and corporations to the actual suffering of our people and the political structures that have enable them. Due to the rain we did not get a photo of the finished image and we did not march to Wells...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Occupy Wall Street"
Subscribe to Blog via Email
The Palomar Coffee Talks project fosters campus engagement and community dialogue through live events that open people”s hearts, eyes and minds. We build community through shared experience and dialogue about the diverse experiences of marginalized peoples and groups among us and other pressing issues of the day. Our community includes the locality of Palomar College and it’s surroundings, plus the virtuality of all those who engage with us via the blog.
Our Twitter Feed
[fts twitter twitter_name=palcoffeetalker]
- Panel Details for Anon(mous)
- What are your critical thinking questions related to the refugee crisis?
- ‘The Good Person of Setzuan’ inspires a sense of wonder – The Telescope Newspaper
- Being a good person should be the next trend – The Telescope Newspaper
- Coffee talk brings together artists, audience – The Telescope Newspaper