On Gay Marriage, Bluefish Cove Was Ahead Of It’s TimeRead More
Home » Posts Tagged "theatre"
Subscribe to Blog via Email
The Palomar Coffee Talks project fosters campus engagement and community dialogue through live events that open people”s hearts, eyes and minds. We build community through shared experience and dialogue about the diverse experiences of marginalized peoples and groups among us and other pressing issues of the day. Our community includes the locality of Palomar College and it’s surroundings, plus the virtuality of all those who engage with us via the blog.
Our Twitter Feed
- Panel Details for Anon(mous)
- What are your critical thinking questions related to the refugee crisis?
- ‘The Good Person of Setzuan’ inspires a sense of wonder – The Telescope Newspaper
- Being a good person should be the next trend – The Telescope Newspaper
- Coffee talk brings together artists, audience – The Telescope Newspaper